COVID-19 Updated Procedures and Precautions at SK8
FOR OUR FACILITY AND CONCESSION AREA:
- Each theater will have limited capacity. Hours and showtimes will be modified from normal to allow for Social Distancing.
- Local regulations require the wearing of face masks in the lobby, concession, bathrooms and common areas. They are required in the auditoriums while you are not eating or drinking.
- We will continue to provide a safe and clean facility for you to enjoy your movies at!
- Refills will not be allowed at this time, to adhere to CDC recommendations.
- We will not be able to do Private Showing reservations at this time.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS:
- We ask that if you are symptomatic, have traveled to an area of high-infection rates, or have been exposed within the past 2-weeks, that you refrain from visiting us at this time.
- Please follow directions posted within the facility regarding social distancing. We ask that you maintain appropriate distance between your group and others.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own mask and hand sanitizer.
FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
- All employees will be checked for symptoms prior to being allowed to work each day.
- Employees will wear appropriate protective equipment, and as always, will maintain sanitary work stations and customer service areas.